Friday, November 19, 2010

He determines my Steps


I have learned in my life so far that I can make as MANY plans as I want to, but ultimately God determines my steps. This picture is of Chase and I spending 30 minutes letting our friend Aubree take some practice shots for her blog. I love this picture, because its true. My best friend and I walking together through the thick and thin, with God in our hearts, keeping us in step. I am so thankful I have such an amazing man to love and be loved by. I have a plan to become a photographer, and think I would really love that, but don't really know if that is what I am going to be doing for my job. Chase, my friends and mom and dad are so supportive of figuring out what is best.They don't have that at ACU so I am headed to next semester of some of mom's hugs, cooking, family time, and then my amazing mom and dad are sending me off to shadow some of the most amazing photographers I know around the US. So i won't be in college, letting God determine my steps I will be all over, figuring out what he wants and desires for my life. But for now, I am taking it one day at a time, soaking up thanksgiving, and spending as MUCH time with the people I just love and can't get enough of, before I experience this "change," of direction in my journey. I am so excited to learn from God and trust him more. He is so good. 
<3
Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps

No comments:

Post a Comment