Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kicking off with a "C" for C-ENIORITIS



GOT C-ENIORITIS?
This post may be beneficial to you.
So today I took pictures of a lovely girl, who's kicking off my senior sessions, her name is Cassie. She is one of my sisters friends, although Cassie is not a senior, she is a great model, and someday she will definitely have senioritis. As with most seniors this spring, all that there is to look forward to each day is... 
early release 
college news
(comments from others on senior pictures)
don't deny it
and...
GRADUATION! 
Am I right? 

January 17th - January 31st I will be giving out FREE senior sessions to
build my website for business 
for anyone who asks, and that I can fit into my 
schedule. 
So if you would like to book a session, book it QUICK because I only have so much time for so many people. You can do that by sending me a message on facebook, or e-mailing me at jephotography10@gmail.com. 

KEEP PUSHING SENIORS! 
YOUR ALMOST THERE!
-JoAnna Elizabeth

Verse of the Day:
“He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” 
Micah 6:8




No comments:

Post a Comment