Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lindsey this is for you! :)

"I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. My past is redeemed, my present has a purpose, my future is secure. I no longe need property, position, promotions, or popularity. I don't have to be right, recognized, regarded or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, live by prayer, and labor by power. My goal is Heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my guide reliable, my mission clear. I cannot be bought. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, or negotiate at the table of the enemy. I won't give up, shut up, let up, until I have prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He tells me to stop. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problems recognizing me -- my banner will be clear!"

-The Fellowship Of The Unashamed

No comments:

Post a Comment