Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Don't Cry, Goooood Joke!


This picture was taken in August of 2009,  Lindsey and I had the hardest time I think after this picture was shot, just a little over a year ago on move in day. I remember how excited everyone was to get settled and how it was so incredibly hard to leave mom and dad, but nonetheless Erica Save the Day Porter, helped us out, and pumped us up for being at ACU on First East. Probably why she is RA on First East now. =) LOVE YOU! AND if you are on Erica's hall and reading this, I would like to inform you, that you have the best RA ever. DONE! From left to right Callie, Laura, Lindsey, Erica, Me, and Kaily. I am going to miss you girls! Callie Ive been missing you for quite some time. This picture is making me cry as I write this because its so true that there is a time for everything. I have had my time at ACU and won't be coming back next semester. 
As the week goes on memories like this rush to my mind like it was yesterday. I have learned so much, grown so much, and made lifelong friends, and am so thankful God gave me the opportunity to be here.
I have memories that will ALWAYS make me laugh, and always remember why life is just so dang good. =) I am going to miss you girls! 



     
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the        
                                                 heavens:
                                             Ecclesiastes 3:1
                                                     <3









                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment