Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"I fear nothing, for God will take care of me"




Okay, So kids are on the mind today, and this is a picture of me and my little friend Hope at the host home I stayed at. I LOVED getting to spend time with her... I would wake up in the morning to a "GOOD MORNING!" Followed by getting jumped on, and then cuddled on, and then being laughed at for how tired looking I was. :) Hope and I have something in common, we were both adopted... I can honestly say God has given us both a gift of  family, that I will never be able to repay him for, and I am working on praying for the little ones who don't have that same gift...

Here are a few struggling with this...


This picture was taken by a friend of mine, Josh, and it really made me think of how truly good it is to be thankful. For that matter, what it even means to be thankful, to not be wanting all the time, to truly have friends and family be stripped away by disaster. How God can fully restore and be the answer in a very hard time.

This next video of Pastor Vladimir, introduced by Franklin Graham really made me remember that I can't live without Jesus, and really tugged at my heart. It is worth your time.
It was definitely worth mine.
<3


"I fear nothing, for God will take care of me."
-Pastor Vladimir

No comments:

Post a Comment